Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
I was considering buying some of the Mayday games Euro-tokens for use in Kingsburg, but I found that I would have needed three thirty dollar sets to get enough gold to make that work, plus then I'd have a lot of extra stuff. But now they've got Kingsburg specific quantities available here and they're on sale for $14.95. That works for me!

Full Disclaimer: I had asked them if they might be able to make such a set so I wouldn't have to buy three sets of the Euro-Tokens, and they did!

Jim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Bass
United States
Winston-Salem
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jimmcmahon wrote:
I was considering buying some of the Mayday games Euro-tokens for use in Kingsburg, but I found that I would have needed three thirty dollar sets to get enough gold to make that work, plus then I'd have a lot of extra stuff. But now they've got Kingsburg specific quantities available here and they're on sale for $14.95. That works for me!

Full Disclaimer: I had asked them if they might be able to make such a set so I wouldn't have to buy three sets of the Euro-Tokens, and they did!

Jim

I can never decide whether to spend money on pimping my existing games or buying new games, but these are tempting. Can you post a photo of the actual pieces? The Mayday Games website only shows graphical renderings...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Please note the new King's Token Set that we released which may have some items that you need:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine today. cool Somewhat larger than I expected, but very nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Bass
United States
Winston-Salem
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
maydaygames wrote:
Your wish is my command

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to Kingsburg: Wooden Token Set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.