Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
May I pass along my congratulations for your great interdimensional breakthrough. I am sure, in the miserable annals of the Earth, you will be duly enshrined. -- Lord John Whorfin
mbmbmbmbmb
I've noticed many microbadges not available for purchase. These don't appear system awarded.

How can I make my own microbadge that only those I deem cool enough are allowed to sport?

"I wouldn't want to be a member of any club that would have me."

G. Marx
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you need to ask, you probably can't ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
May I pass along my congratulations for your great interdimensional breakthrough. I am sure, in the miserable annals of the Earth, you will be duly enshrined. -- Lord John Whorfin
mbmbmbmbmb
Karlsen wrote:
If you need to ask, you probably can't ninja

Helpful!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
Not really, but true cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
artfuldodge2 wrote:
I've noticed many microbadges not available for purchase. These don't appear system awarded.

How can I make my own microbadge that only those I deem cool enough are allowed to sport?

"I wouldn't want to be a member of any club that would have me."

G. Marx

These are mostly for contests by regular users. Like this one:
for Manowarplayer's Christmas Contest or this one:
for the Euro 2008 contest. I also have one for adding to a GeekList by Melissa:

So if you run a contest of sorts and if you contact the Microbadge admin, you can make your own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J H
United States
Billings and Bozeman
Montana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps if you spend the 15GG each time you give the microbadge to someone?

I doubt you can make one to give away, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard S
United States
Rensselaer
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It depends on what badge you are talking about. Some are contest / activity related and you will have to have participated in the contest or activity.

There are also some ghosts in the system of badge that were created and never bought. So, they have been retired and are no longer available for general purchase, but have not been deleted just in case someone requests them in the future.

If there is something that you are looking for, please come over to the New Microbadge design thread and make a request. http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/130746

You can also ask other questions that you might have about microbadges in that thread and probably get more on point answers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.