Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Erb
United States
Parkersburg
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone do any game trades at Origins? I will be attending this year and have several board and roleplaying games I am thinking of trading or selling. I would like to avoid shipping costs, so I thought it might be easier just bringing them with me (Im already paying for gas) but didn't know if there were any organized events or groups doing trades at the convention.

Also, wasn't sure if this was more appropriate in the Conventions forum or the Trades forum, and didn't want to post in the wrong place. So if I did, just let me know.

ME
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Hudak
United States
North Canton
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Are you looking for someone to trade directly to?

There's usually a math trade on here which ends @ origins. If the person who did it last year (RoamDog) doesn't do it, I was going to.

In any case, I'd be up for trading especially since theres the whole no paying for shipping thing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Erb
United States
Parkersburg
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually don't know how the math trades work, but I would be interested in something like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.