Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Pranger
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Over at the Talisman Mini Site they have a new article and so some art for the Dungeon expansion. The only real bit of news is that you enter the dungeon from the Ruins instead of drawing a "dungeon door" card from the adventure deck, like in the 1st/2nd edition version (not sure how they did it in the 3rd edition).

Also Talisman Island has some art up as well and will be apparently showing off more in the coming weeks. Enjoy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Nichols
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some really nice looking artwork and interesting places to visit.

But I'm wondering how often players will be allowed in the Dungeon during the game? Is it a once a game trip? Often as they like? I was just wondering because though it sounds fun, I wouldn't want players constantly going in there as that would spread everyone out during the early game and have even less interactions (if that's possible).

If there isn't a limit to the trips, I might house rule it and give "Dungeon keys" out at the beginning of the game and players have to turn one in every time they decide to go into the Dungeon. Maybe 2 or 3 keys.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like you can go there as much as you want. The original had dungeon entrace cards that would get drawn and create a permanent entrance on a square. This one has a specific location to get there.

But I expect they are planning 3 more corner expansions so eventually there will be tons of places to visit just like the 2nd edition when you added everything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.