Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob White
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.crokinole.com/discs.asp?Page=2 is what I'm talking about. I just got a board a month or two ago and we're playing the heck out of it. The discs are very much off center though and I'm thinking about upgrading to better discs. I found the "Elite 2" disc online and I'm wondering if anyone can recommend buying.

I emailed the site a few weeks ago to find out what shipping to Virginia would be, but I haven't heard back. (Keep forgetting to call them until it's night time or a weekend.)

Thanks in advance for any help,
Rob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Poole
United States
Goldsboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Udu Wudu
badge
Udu Wudu
mbmbmbmbmb
What a coincidence. I emailed them too about 2 weeks ago for exact same thing and like you, have heard nothing back. I would also be interested to know what people have to say about the elete disks as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob White
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's weird.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered something from him about a month ago. He said he was extremely busy and it would take him a little while to ship it out. I also had better luck contacting him by phone than by e-mail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob White
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jeff brown wrote:
I ordered something from him about a month ago. He said he was extremely busy and it would take him a little while to ship it out. I also had better luck contacting him by phone than by e-mail.

Thanks Jeff. Did he ever end up shipping your stuff?
Rob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michel Fortin
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered two times from him. Once for an Eagle Board and once for Supreme discs and I got prompt service. He was far from being modern in his order process, 'though. We did it by phone because of his lack of a secured e-store. But, apart from that, I was very satisfied.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob White
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Should I order supreme instead of elite?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rob in Richmond wrote:
jeff brown wrote:

Thanks Jeff. Did he ever end up shipping your stuff?
Rob

He told me it was going to be about 3 weeks before he could send it so as of now its a little late. Of course that may be because of delays through customs. I was going to call him about it this week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've received my order now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.