World of Warcraft: The Boardgame» Forums » General

Subject: Stealth... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Goergen
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Hello everyone! I just have a really quick favor to ask..
I have owned the game for two years and finally found someone that will play it. Haha.
But it appears in those 2 years I lost the rogue's stealth card. I plan to just make my own ghetto paper version, but have no idea what the card does. So if someone could please explain everything the card says or even post a picture that would be great. Thanks in advance for the help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Kolev
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We just finished a game and I played the Rogue. I liked it, it's a strong character. We won together with the Warrior (Alliance), we didn't have problems with Nefarian at turn 30. But Stealth looked weak to me so I didn't try it, I took the path of Finishing Move abilities. Here's the scanned card:

And here it is at 600 dpi if you intend to print it:
http://www.ddag.org/ikolev/files/photo/RogueStealth600dpi.jp...

Regards,
Ivan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Schulzetenberg
United States
Albuquerque
NM
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You also might want to try emailing Fantasy Flight, as they may provide you with the card gratis. Their customer service has been great, in my experience. You can find their contact info on their webpage at http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_contacto.asp

From a strategy standpoint, however, I would say that it's best avoided. Try as I might, I can't build an effective stealth rogue, especially with only the base game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Browne
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow... depending on the boss I'm up against, I almost always choose the stealth path for the rogue. It lets you unleash round 1 kills on almost any creature in the game - with the backup of leaving melee damage as is if you fail.
edit- I admit though, I use the Burning Crusade expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Hardison
msg tools
I also seem to have lost my card - sent an e-mail to FFG and haven't gotten a response (yet)

Can I get the text? Or a posting of the scan again? (I imagine you were sent a C&D?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.