United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Guys,

I'm playing the SOLO Variant and I'm wondering if I'm missing something or if I've got a strategy.

If a SOLO player goes and obtains the 7 cities early, while also gaining the caravans & picking up irrigation.After that maxing out the goods, you would be able to max the goods chart fairly quickly by keeping the 2 skulls, allowing you at your last 2-3 turns to kick out a bunch of monuments by exclusively focusing on obtaining workers.

Am I missing something? I've been looking a bit and it seems most folks are getting scores between 30-70, while playing this way I am getting scores between 220-290. It would seem that I'm missing something, because that just doesn't fit the curve whatsoever.

I NEED HELP?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Seymour
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm new at the game (won it in a recent mystery box) but I didn't think there were that many points total in the game. Just a few monuments, developments and bonus points to be had. Are you multiplying?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bran mcmillin
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, I'm adding the spear heads, jars, wood, and all that together. max pts being arrow heads 50pts,rugs 60pts,jars 63pts,stone 56pts, and wood 36pts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bran mcmillin
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Alright, I've watched a couple of videos on the game and have seen my mistake, I need to use the items as cash, and NOT POINTS.

OHWA-TAGOO-SAMI!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.