Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neal Rosen
United States
Wimauma
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Does there exist anywhere in a single document errata for version 2.3 lo\of Hammer of the Scots?

In addition, can someone point out to me exactly where in the rules it gives the French a movement of 2?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Johnson
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no official errata for the version 2.3 rules; all we have are collections of messageboard postings.

Similarly there's no official source for the correct movement of the French knights. The rules have no need to mention movement, since they're supposed to be on the blocks. Leaving a movement off the French Knights in the version 2 label sheets was a glitch. The original Hammer labels didn't have this fault and gave them move 2, which seems to fit with only a few light/mobile blocks having speed 3 (and no change to their move was listed in an unofficial posting that listed all the version 2 block changes).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Pollock
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My original v2.3 stickers had no movement stated on the French Knights. However, I had to acquire replacement stickers from Columbia Games, and the replacement had a movement value of 2 on them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.