Popular Tags: [View All]
Carl Anderson
United States
New Boston
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Following up to an old (now out-of-date) post of mine... I'd like to get a PSP, preferably one of the somewhat older models (anything before, say, September 2008). Doesn't have to have a ton of games, or any crazy accessory kits--just the PSP and whatever came in the box (charger and whatnot) will be fine.

I'm willing to add some cash to sweeten the pot if need be.

So, let me know what you've got, and take a look at my trade list to see if anything whets your appetite.

I should point out that right now Goa is on an Ultimate Trade list (you could add the PSP there, though, if you wanted: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/40904), and a couple of other games are in a math trade--but don't let that stop you from offering!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmmm. You're going to make me consider this again, aren't you?

Regarding your copy of Through the Ages: A Story of Civilization: it is marked as owned, want in trade, for trade and on your wishlist. Is this up for trade and if so, what edition is it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Anderson
United States
New Boston
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mb
nmadd wrote:
Hmmmm. You're going to make me consider this again, aren't you?

Regarding your copy of Through the Ages: A Story of Civilization: it is marked as owned, want in trade, for trade and on your wishlist. Is this up for trade and if so, what edition is it?

It's the second edition (first FRED printing). It's in the math trade, so I'd like to keep my options open there, but essentially I'm trading it because I want to get the newest edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Anderson
United States
New Boston
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Well, I ended up buying a slim silver PSP on Craigslist (pre-modded, too!), so I'm good. Thanks though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.