Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Battlestar Galactica: The Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: Admiral card errata rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Muldoon (silentdibs)
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So, seventy kajillion tuckboxes and new character cards in the Files section, but nobody's bothered to make a new Admiral card with the fixed text for nukes?

Say it ain't so.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Rubbo
United States
Philadelphia
PA
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
sdiberar wrote:
So, seventy kajillion tuckboxes...

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael T
Germany
Dresden
Sachsen
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
sdiberar wrote:
So, seventy kajillion tuckboxes and new character cards in the Files section, but nobody's bothered to make a new Admiral card with the fixed text for nukes?

Say it ain't so.


The corrected card can be found directly at ffg's homepage under Battlestar Galactica:Support.

See here: http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/Battlestar_Gal...
3 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Muldoon (silentdibs)
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you! I don't know how I managed to overlook that.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokelau
Alaska
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
What was changed on the new card?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The odds for damaging vs. destroying the basestar with a nuke are different between the card and game manual. The card is wrong. The manual is right.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
sdiberar wrote:
Thank you! I don't know how I managed to overlook that.

It is possible you weren't logged in. Some of the content is only visible if you are a registered member of the new website.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael T
Germany
Dresden
Sachsen
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
sdiberar wrote:
Thank you! I don't know how I managed to overlook that.

It is possible you weren't logged in. Some of the content is only visible if you are a registered member of the new website.


Didn't know that. But as eager ffg fan I registered right away ...laugh
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.