Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryan Maxwell
United States
Burtchville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to give a little shout out to MyAtomic Hobbies. This little shop in Fort Wayne, Indiana has a decent selection and prices (the games tend to be a couple of bucks higher than our more popular online retailers Like Thought Hammer and CoolStuffInc.) The thing that separates them is their $25 free shipping threshold.

Granted, if you're doing a large order you're probably better off going with one of the above sites, but if you're just shopping for a single game or a couple of small ones the free shipping is very nice. I previously bought Ca$h 'n Gun$ from them, got my game in under a week along with a follow-up email ensuring that I was happy with the service. I just placed an order for Vikings, which cost a cool $26 shipped. Not too shabby.

They sell mainly RC cars and parts along with a few other things, and their website isn't the easiest to navigate (the board games are under Toys/Games/Board Games) but if you know what you want and they have it, it's a good place to make small orders from.

http://www.myatomic.com/catalog/viewcat?catid=85
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
I think it's funny that they have Starfarers of Catan under the "Ancient & Medieval" category.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Sergeant
United States
Burlington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for mentioning this.

Most of the time when I order it's only a single game, and for the same price or slightly less I'll order from these guys.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Maxwell
United States
Burtchville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IanthePez wrote:
Thanks for mentioning this.

Most of the time when I order it's only a single game, and for the same price or slightly less I'll order from these guys.

I don't think too many people know about them, so I'm happy bring them more customers and alert my fellow geeks to their existence. Win/win.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.