Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
designer
1- 2- 3- 4!- A- A- 5!
badge
110% Rally
mbmbmbmbmb
We at Oversoul Games are proud to announce a new supplement that provides you with all you need to create Dwarf Heroes for your Dungeon Plungin’ Adventures. You can have a party made up completely of Dwarves or they can be mixed in with Heroes of other races. The rules allow you to field all sorts of Dwarf Heroes including wild, tough Slayers, cunning, strong Miners, powerful Runesmiths or veterans of the King’s Guard.

Oversoul Games

Along with this new release, we have updated the Rulebook and Quests with clarifications and minor fixes.

There was one major rule change - the addition of a Great Key rule. If you do not have a Great Key when you come to the last chest of the Dungeon, then you automatically get a Great Key - you do not have to roll on the treasure table.

Here are a list of the minor fixes:
1. Clarify the Magic school ability
2. Add the missing Resist: 2 to the Pit spell
3. Added a Revival Potion to the starting items
4. Clarified Placing tiles
5. Clarified rolls of 1s & 2s
6. Clarified ranged weapon attacks
7. Added the missing Pushback to the Monster Laws
8. Added a section on what to do with Dead Heroes zombie
9. Clarified Leveling up & Advancement
10. Clarified what to do with Blank doors where tiles don't mesh properly
11. Added some images

We also had to ammend the Quests. The main change was to rename the Wandering Monster Random event, to avoid confusion with the Wandering Monsters Rule. We also changed the Monster Tables so that "Sneaky" Monsters appear with "Brutal" Monsters and actually get a chance to attack rather than just be XP gifts.

Thanks to the various players here on BGG that helped find these faults!
It is greatly appreciated.

~ Shaun

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Drake
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Awesome! Thanks for the update and the new guys. I spent several hours last night putting together miniatures and doors and stuff, and plan on giving this game the full-on Drake's Flames review treatment in a week or two.

Of course, these updated rules are going to send me back to the printer now, but I've got all the rules 3-hole punched in a binder, so it shouldn't be too much grief.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
F H
United Kingdom
UK
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome, just got more so

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Austin
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
designer
1- 2- 3- 4!- A- A- 5!
badge
110% Rally
mbmbmbmbmb
I really hate releasing updated files, but the errata sheet was going to be too big otherwise. With the release of the new characters, a minor revamp seemed to be the best way to go.
I hope everyone enjoys the new Heroes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glen Graham
United States
Carmichael
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so much for all your work - these are great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.