Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffrey McBeth
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CivProject is a fan-based expansion of Advanced Civilization. We are currently playing a 10-player game by e-mail, and the Celts have disappeared. We need a player to take over part way through. I would claim that the Celts are one of the stronger powers in the game right now. Below I have included several images from the game. It is moderated by myself, and I am happy to help people through learning the differences from Civilization or Advanced Civilization. Please contact me if you are interested, we really want to get this game going again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Bachelor
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If your player has not returned and you are still looking for a Celt I would be interested in trying this.

I am an experienced Advanced Civ player (experienced does not mean that I am very GOOD) and have noticed the civproject site before but have not familiarized myself with all the details of the variant.

Other than using the Diplomacy adjudicators I have never been in a PBEM game before, so I may be a bit slow getting up to speed on it all. Let me know if you think I might be able to fit the bill.

MB

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey McBeth
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The position is new (finally) filled. Thanks to those that looked and considered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Youells
United States
Camp Hill
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I paid 100 geek gold, and all I got was this lousy overtext
mbmbmbmbmb
Too bad I didn't see the original posting, I would have taken it. If you have anyone else disappear, drop me a mail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey McBeth
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hmm, for some reason I was thinking you were already in this game, or I would have sent a personal invitation. Sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Youells
United States
Camp Hill
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I paid 100 geek gold, and all I got was this lousy overtext
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem. If you lose somebody else, just let me know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Woodward
United States
Bowling Green
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mcbeth wrote:
CivProject is a fan-based expansion of Advanced Civilization. We are currently playing a 10-player game by e-mail, and the Celts have disappeared. We need a player to take over part way through. I would claim that the Celts are one of the stronger powers in the game right now. Below I have included several images from the game. It is moderated by myself, and I am happy to help people through learning the differences from Civilization or Advanced Civilization. Please contact me if you are interested, we really want to get this game going again.

Is this still Being played online? I'd love to join a new game if/when available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey McBeth
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think we have an opening. email me at civmoves@broggs.org

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.