Popular Tags: [View All]
Boo
Canada
Kanata
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Apparently we have mice in the office building again. The exterminator was here and the big doors in my shipping/receiving area are apparently the main point of entry. So I now have a trap line set up in my office/stockroom that I am supposed to check daily. There is a nice assortment of traps because the buggers are quite smart.

BTW I am in charge of checking the traps because all of the guys I work with are too squeamish to do it. shake

Personally I hope the mice are smart enough to walk by the traps and continue to torment the engineers who insist on keeping a selection of food in their desks. ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
What kind of traps are they? The only ones that make me squeamish are the glue traps, because it seems like a horrible, horrible way for anything to die.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
Since you check the traps, I think you should ask that your official work title be "rat girl." That's be cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boo
Canada
Kanata
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Verkisto wrote:
What kind of traps are they? The only ones that make me squeamish are the glue traps, because it seems like a horrible, horrible way for anything to die.

Most of them are the simple snap traps, 2 of them are poison traps that fit into corners, and one of them is a really large silver box that dumps the mice into a reservoir with the glue trap in it. I am supposed to open it very carefully when I dump out the mice. I asked for mostly poison traps but apparently some people around here are worried about the poison getting into their food. I figure we are fine as long as we don't lick the traps. Mmmmm tasty tasty poison....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boo
Canada
Kanata
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wmshub wrote:
Since you check the traps, I think you should ask that your official work title be "rat girl." That's be cool.

Rat girl... I think I like it. Much better than mouse girl.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.