Subject: Robot's starting planet: Damage Alien Factory? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Caesar Noriega

Parlin
New Jersey
msg tools
mb
Can someone please explain to me how the special actions(flipping the die to this if this, and flip the die to this if that...) work for the robot when it uses the Damaged Alien Factory as it's starting planet?

By reading the rules, I can't grasp exactly what to do and how it works when the robot uses this starting planet.

Thank you

Caesar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Clark
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CAESAR 111 wrote:
Can someone please explain to me how the special actions(flipping the die to this if this, and flip the die to this if that...) work for the robot when it uses the Damaged Alien Factory as it's starting planet?

You don't actually flip the die, you flip the little marker on the left side of the robot card that tells you what a robot rolled on the die does.

When you start the game, the Robot action is Produce.

When the robot player produces (by actually rolling Produce, or rolling Robot when the Robot marker is Produce side up) then in addition to producing the marker is flipped so that the side that says "Robot is Trade" is up, and the Robot action becomes Trade.

When the robot player trades (by actually rolling Trade, or rolling Robot when the Robot marker is Trade side up) then in addition to trading the marker is flipped so that the side that says "Robot is Produce" is up, and the Robot action becomes Produce again.

So the Robot action is whichever of the two actions wasn't most recently performed by the robot player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caesar Noriega

Parlin
New Jersey
msg tools
mb
ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I think I got it. So basically the Robot= marker starts off with the red 7 and then after it performs a produce that's when I flip over the Robot= marker to the side with the (blue)0,6. And I keep flipping it when the robot does the opposite action of whats currently on the Robot= marker.

Well thanks a million, that rule was driving me crazy, and it's not even a hard rule its just I didn't grasp it by reading the rules explanation.

Caesar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No. You flip it when the robot DOES the action on the marker...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.