Popular Tags: [View All]
max raymond
Canada
montreal
quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just found that out:

http://netirezpassurlemessager.net/2009/03/le-jeu-mystere-de...

(The site is in french)

The new edition will be named Dream Factory. It will feature caricatural versions of movies and people instead than the real ones like in the Hasbro version. Besides this and a graphic redesign, the game will feature the same rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
max raymond
Canada
montreal
quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
More information (also in french)

http://www.jsp-mag.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=art...:une-surprise-qui-craque-sous-la-dent&catid=52:jspsortie&Itemid=114

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Breno K.
Brazil
Brasília
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
they're really into this reprint business, huh?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michel Fortin
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BrenoK wrote:

I'm not sure what you're getting to, but I disagree that they're really into reprints. A quick inspection tells me that, out of 40 games, 9 can be considered reprints (Genoa, Excape, Catan, Power Grid, Chinatown, Catan card game, Lost Cities, Jambo and Kahuna). Add to this 9 Catan expansions and you don't even reach 50%. Furthermore, many of these "reprints" were not available in French before, so I wouldn't call them reprints. They're producing French edition of games. Some old, some recent, some brand new.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
tournedisque wrote:
The new edition will be named Dream Factory. It will feature caricatural versions of movies and people instead than the real ones like in the Hasbro version. Besides this and a graphic redesign, the game will feature the same rules.

Sounds like the most recent reprint by Uberplay also with caricature's... seems like strange timing given the market is flooded by the Uberplay edition that was sold by the case on Tanga last year.

More info from another site, and translated by Google can be found at http://tinyurl.com/d8gd6m .... you indicate same rules but this site says:

Quote:
Of course the Filosofia has been revised and corrected, some points of rules have been revised, improved ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph T
United States
Signal Hill
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully it is an updated caricature version, with more directors, nweer movies, and switching around some actors and actresses to more timely ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Breno K.
Brazil
Brasília
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fortinm wrote:
BrenoK wrote:

I'm not sure what you're getting to, but I disagree that they're really into reprints. A quick inspection tells me that, out of 40 games, 9 can be considered reprints (Genoa, Excape, Catan, Power Grid, Chinatown, Catan card game, Lost Cities, Jambo and Kahuna). Add to this 9 Catan expansions and you don't even reach 50%. Furthermore, many of these "reprints" were not available in French before, so I wouldn't call them reprints. They're producing French edition of games. Some old, some recent, some brand new.

I don't have anything against that, I'm buying their reprint of Genoa, it looks fantastic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Edwards
United States
South Attleboro
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Greatest secret agent in the world!!!
mbmbmbmbmb

Anyone know if this is available yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
max raymond
Canada
montreal
quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Saw it in a store in Montreal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.