United States
Suffolk
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Four new video tutorials have been added to frontlinegeneral.com. This four-part tutorial totals 20 minutes and covers the basics of combat in a Tank vs. Tank battle using a US M4A3 Sherman on the attack against a German Mk.4 Panzer.

You can download them or stream them online. Use any viewer that will support .MP4 format such as Quicktime's free player. Here's the link:

http://frontlinegeneral.com/html/tutorials.html

Check back for new tutorials which are planned for periodic release as well as vids that preview our upcoming game, Frontline General: San Pietro Infine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alistair Birch
United Kingdom
Hove
flag msg tools
Byron (or anyone else) the links to these and other videos are broken, do you know where they are? I tried looking on the site and also on YouTube but couldn't find them.

I've just become the proud owner if a mint second hand copy of the game via a fellow BGG member and these would really help me get my head around stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Collins
United States
Suffolk
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Alistair, Sorry for those broken links. The old site for the game was changed / redirected to our new site when we expanded our game line (new site is www.collinsepicwargames.com). The new site does not host those videos but it probably should (honestly I forgot about them when transferring over). So, my recommendation is to go to www.archive.org (the internet archive project) and search for www.frontlinegeneral.com from roughly mid 2009... The site should navigate like normal and the videos should be there.

And if you have any other questions on the game, please let me know.

Best,
Byron

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.