Popular Tags: [View All]
Dennis Firth
United States
Sanger
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Any Advance After Combat?

This is my first time playing and have been working out the rules in different situations with some solo play.

I had some Goblin Wolf Riders closing on some Dwarf units. The Dwarf bowmen on either side of some Dwarf Shortbeards fired and put two hits on the Wolf Riders. Since this marked off both green boxes I did a rout check which the Wolf Riders passed. Then the Wolf Riders charged into the Shortbeards. In the combat that followed the Shortbeards took three hits and had to make a rout check which they failed. They took two more hits from the Free Attack and then rout moved. Do the Wolf Riders not advance after combat? I don't see anything in the rules about that.

If the Wolf Riders don't advance, will the Bowmen, which were beside the Shortbeards, now be able to fire into the flank of the Wolf Riders?

Does it sound like I might have played this correctly? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Ellis
United States
Brookline
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You've played it correctly. Units only move during your own turn or if they are routing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.