Subject: Dice and storage? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Austin Norris

Austin
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I finally bought some armies, and am really excited to start playing, but have to wait til next weekend. However I was wondering how many dice would be ideal for each army. I was thinking 7/8 per army but seeing as how I haven't played yet, I can't tell for sure and would like to be prepaired.

Also in Tom Vasel's review for the game he has some plano boxes that are apparently discontinued, any idea where I could get something similar to that, since they way he had it stored was really nice.

Anyway thanks in advance, I can hardly wait, been wanting to play warhammer for years but it just wasnt economicly or time feasible, so this game seems perfect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Ellis
United States
Brookline
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seven or eight dice should be enough for most factions. Most units roll five dice at at time and offhand the only unit I can think of that sometimes rolls more than seven is the Goblin Bomb-Chucker (which can max out at eleven). Command cards sometimes give extra dice, but usually just 1-2 at a time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry
United States
Elkridge
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Living the Dream!
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a cube of small dice (36) because we also use them as markers in our games, such as which units have yet to attack or that need to take a rout check. If you plan on doing that as well, I would recommend 15 dice or so per faction at a minimum, and it's helpful if each player uses a different color/style.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.