László K.
United States
Hopatcong
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have posted numerous deluxe edition Against the Odds issues for sale in the BoardGameGeek Marketplace*, including photos. All issues are only $16 USD, except for the annual editions and the campaign study which are $21 USD. Many of the issues are unpunched, but all are complete; replacement counters and/or bonus material for games will be included, if available.

I will ship worldwide (from the U.S.) via either U.S. Postal Service, UPS, or FedEx, but the buyer will have to pay for shipping. The final shipping cost will be based upon the buyer's location. PayPal is the preferred payment method.

For only $16 USD (not including shipping):
ATO #11: The Big Push: The Battle of the Somme (punched)
ATO #17: Imperial Sunset: The Battle of Leyte Gulf 1944 (punched)
ATO #18: Kulikovo 1380: The Golden Horde (punched)
ATO #20: A Fatal Attraction: The Gallipoli Campaign
ATO #21: Day of the Chariot: Kadesh, plus the Desert Duel: First Alamein mini-game
ATO #22: Paukenschlag, plus the Winds of War mini-game
ATO #23: Guerra a Muerte

For only $21 USD (not including shipping):
ATO 2006 Annual: Toppling the Reich: The Battles for the Westwall (punched)
ATO 2007 Annual: Look Away!, plus the Biafra! mini-game
ATO Campaign Study #1: Wintergewitter

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

*As games are sold, the BoardGameGeek Marketplace will be updated to reflect which games are still available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Merchant
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
László, if it has not already gone, I'm in for Guerra a Muerte. I'll PM you abouit this in the BGG Marketplace. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.