Popular Tags: [View All]
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For those of you who use full sheet label stock in making games (such as the wood disc version of Dominion), what type of label stock do you use? Is it just the standard stuff you can buy in office supply stores? Or do you use the "weatherproof" label material that's 2 to 3 times more expensive? Do you use gloss or matte?

I've used regular matte finish label material so far and sprayed on a coating or two of finish...just wondering if anyone has tried anything else and swears by it. I'm looking at making a dominion set (of discs) and I could see those being handled quite a bit...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Finke
United States
Cumming
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like to use the regular Avery brand because it has more "breaks" in the backing than some off brands. I used the Office Depot brand and it was a hassle for me to get the back peeled off.

I have never used any of the other finishes, just the copy stuff and printer stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.