Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alain Xalabarde
Austria
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb

Hi all.
I just finished uploading one of my games: Delivery!
It's about fast food restaurants battling to get customers and deliver their nice and healthy foods (burgers, pizza, burritos...). Expand and build more restaurants to destroy your competition.
I made it a print and play game with few components. Check it out and try it, and please, please, please, let me know what you think. I really need feedback (good or bad - specially the bad feedback, that way I can fix it and make it better).
Thanks and hope you enjoy it!

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/41413
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Spontelli
United States
MANSFIELD
TX-Texas
flag msg tools
http://www.meetup.com/dfwgames/
badge
Okay, let's start the meeting. My name is Ken, and I'm a Tichu addict.
mbmbmbmbmb
A downloadable file with the printable bits would be helpful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Kimmel
United States
Waconia
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Guess you just have to print the uploaded images. A single download file (i.e., a PDF) would be more convenient.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alain Xalabarde
Austria
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Sorry, I'm new at this.
Thank you for letting me know though!
I have uploaded a downloadable file with all the components to make it easier to print (it's in rar format) while I figure out how I can place everything in a pdf format.
Hope this helps. Let me know if the rar format is enough or a pdf would be better.
I will also put up a thread on the page for people's commentaries.
Thanks a bunch! And thanks for the encouragement!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bradley
United States
Belleville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.pdfill.com/

Has a free pdf tools software which lets you turn multiple images into a PDF as well as a few other helpful things like merging PPF's.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Spontelli
United States
MANSFIELD
TX-Texas
flag msg tools
http://www.meetup.com/dfwgames/
badge
Okay, let's start the meeting. My name is Ken, and I'm a Tichu addict.
mbmbmbmbmb
Spacehulk wrote:

Very nice tool. I put together a PDF of all the printing needed and uploaded it. They should be available as soon as they are approved by the powers that be.

THEY?

Yes they; both a file for A4 sized paper and also one for the American standard letter size (8.5" x 11").
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alain Xalabarde
Austria
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
So, there is a PDF file (courtesy of gamesnight, thank you) ready for people to download and give the game a try.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murray Lewis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
Good at learning, useless at playing
badge
No secret message here
mbmbmbmbmb
It may just be me, but it seems quite difficult to actually deliver an order - rolling two dice to get the distance and then having to match that roll - within 3 rolls.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alain Xalabarde
Austria
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
MurrayL wrote:
It may just be me, but it seems quite difficult to actually deliver an order - rolling two dice to get the distance and then having to match that roll - within 3 rolls.

It actually works pretty well. I was concern at first too. And with two roles it was very difficult. With four rolls it was way too easy. Three rolls were just perfect, because about 80% of the time you'll get it, but there'll be that surprising and exciting 20% that will screw you up.

Then again, this has been my experience when playing it up to now. It's a dice game, so it is quite random, and it may be that during a game everyone just happens to not deliver their food.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.