Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Truesdell
United States
Uniontown
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A 1/2 punched copy cleared at $70 total on ebay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stephen newberg
Canada
ladysmith
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Just noticed this, as I do not get around BGG a lot.

Wow, amazing prices, eh? Too bad I do not have a pile of them sitting in the back room. STS sold out both its initial print run and a full reprint run pretty quickly when it was first put out forever ago. With that sort of price, I guess most people are keeping their copy.

pax, smn
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Truesdell
United States
Uniontown
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think as time goes by, people appreciate Simcan games more. At least that is my theory on why the prices are strong. Also, in some cases, there really isn't a current game that covers the topic at all. How many games that cover the Med naval war in WW2 at a strategic level? WW3 naval war at a strategic level?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stephen newberg
Canada
ladysmith
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
I always liked to do offbeat topics. The research was more interesting than just another WWII tank game.

pax, smn
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin McCleary
United States
Huachuca City
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent a note to Compass recently asking them to consider working with you to do a reprint in an issue of Paper Wars. Never got an answer but I think it would sell.

One can only hope.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.