Bernard Hopkins
England
Durham/Darlington
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm selling a set of Go stones. I've had to list them on the market place under the game of Go, I wasn't sure if there was specific place for accessories?

Anyway they're a beautiful set bought but never used. They're a large Size 33 double convex, measure 9.2mm tall and 21mm wide (about 3/8'' x 3/4''). Also included are two Kitani style jujube wood Yunzi stone holders that measure 5'' W x 4''H (12.7cm x 10cm) and a superb vinyl travel carrying case.

All stones have been checked and counted before I decided to sell. This set includes 183 black and 182 white. Most sets come with 181 black and 180 white, so there are some extra in case of accidents.

I've included quite a few photo's so you can see what you're getting.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekstore.php3?action=viewitem&...

I'm basically trying to find a UK buyer because they're pretty heavy to post, but someone in Europe might be willing to buy them because they're such a nice set.

Check them out, they are a bargain.

Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lang Bedang
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
FortyRock
badge
Beware of Rocks
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: I've got a stunning set of Go stone for sale for someone in Europe at a nice price.
What are the stones made of? The picture makes them look like standard glass stones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernard Hopkins
England
Durham/Darlington
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: I've got a stunning set of Go stone for sale for someone in Europe at a nice price.
Sorry I've forgot to list this in this thread. I pointed out in the market place they were 'Yunzi' go stones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hoffman
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Arctic Jack wrote:
Sorry I've forgot to list this in this thread. I pointed out in the market place they were 'Yunzi' go stones.

That's a great price for double-convex Yunzi stones. Unfortunately, I'm sure it'd cost a fortune to ship to the US, which likely makes the deal a no-go for me. soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernard Hopkins
England
Durham/Darlington
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your're looking at £48.95 to deliver to the U.S.A. which is extreme. surprise

I've just checked on shipping rates and it looks like Europe is around £20 depending on where abouts. And shipping in the UK isn't quite as harsh at £11.99.

It's the weight that's the issue they're 3.2kg without packaging.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hoffman
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Arctic Jack wrote:
Your're looking at £48.95 to deliver to the U.S.A. which is extreme. surprise

I've just checked on shipping rates and it looks like Europe is around £20 depending on where abouts. And shipping in the UK isn't quite as harsh at £11.99.

It's the weight that's the issue they're 3.2kg without packaging.

Yea, I kind of figured that sending what amounts to a big box of rocks overseas would be a bit pricey . Even with the shipping though, that's still quite a good price for a UK or Euro-realm buyer. What I presume is a comparable set from Yellow Mountain Import is on the order of US$70 or so before shipping...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.