Brookline
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All,

I'm ready to start taking preorders for the Punic Wars. I'm going to do this the same way that I've done previous pre-orders:

1. You have to order the whole set. In this case that means both boxed sets with a total price of $50. (The equivalent from other sets would have been $60, but the price on this set is lower.)
2. Shipping is free in the continental US, $10 elsewhere.
3. To place your order, send an email to chad.ellis@comcast.net with the words Punic and Preorder in the subject heading. (Please make sure you've got both, as this will send it to a separate mailbox and make things go a lot smoother.)
4. When you send your order I'll send you a PayPal invoice -- you can pay it via credit card if you prefer. If you'd rather pay by check, just let me know.
5. You can add other products to your order. Battleground decks and Terrain packs are $15, dice are $4, Scenario Booklet is $5, Hill 218 is $10 and Space Station Assault is $5. Just let me know in your email.

One thing that's different this time is that unless preorder numbers are high enough to justify it I won't be FedExing any advance cases. Yours will still be the first decks sent out, so you'll have them a couple of weeks or even a month before they reach stores, but the cost of air-shipping from China is just too much unless the entire case is going out via preorders or there's a major convention that depends on it.

I think that covers it. Thanks in advance to everyone who preorders. It really does make a difference, so I appreciate it. Any questions can be asked here or emailed to me.

Best,
Chad
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Panagiotis Zinoviadis
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Among the Stars:The Ambassadors
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to point something. My last preorder was lost in the mail... and it got replaced FOR FREE by Chad Ellis.

Kudos for excellent customer service.

Thnx and of course i already preordered the new Historical Warfare!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rex Gator
United States
Apopka
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chad

Will there be any scenarios included in the game base game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Ciabatti
Italy
Firenze
Tuscany
flag msg tools
badge
Clipped avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm trying to preorder the game by writing to chad.ellis@comcast.net, but after a few days I write, I receive a message from the SMTP server of my provider saying that it wasn't able to deliver the message. I've tryed two times, same result. Is anyone else having the same problem? Have you been able to preorder?
Thank you. Bye everyone!

Nick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glen Cote
United States
Central Village
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any word on when the preorders will be shipping?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.