I've posted a 1 page solo rule summary in the files section. Along with that, I'd like to let you know that I wrote a quick extension to Gregory's excellent RftG Vassal module to allow you to play solo using Vassal.
See Gregory's thread for details on his module. http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/3103518
You can find my extension here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/zzum5mgkwoe/Race_Galaxy_v3_sol...
To use solo Mode:
- Open the Solo board window
- choose a start world for you and the robot ( use the green player for Mr. Roboto )
- shuffle the remaining start worlds into the deck
- Open the Solo Pieces panel and drag the necessary markers, robots, and phase overlays onto their correct solo board positions.
- Drag the Robot's 4 starting cards onto the now empty Mondes (worlds) stack to form its hand. This keeps the Robot's cards masked so you don't see them.
- The rest is as per normal RtfG using the module.
As a bonus, this extension includes a rough English translation. Haven't done the cards yet, but it's on the list.
Gregory is going to include this extension in his area on the Vassal web site, but it could use a little play testing first.
Don't hesitate to make comments or ask questions.
Good work Patrick ...
I will include your extension soon into the main Vassal Engine section dedicated to my French Vassal Module...
I'm currently working about a solo mode integration into the main RFTG Vassal Module ... then soon the v4.0 will be available ...
I have only one remark ... because of RIO GRANDE copyrights, i will respect their will ... to never include english cards into my work ...
Then please do not stumble into the dark side of the Force ...in a near future ...
I'm also working on the official ENGLISH Dungeoneer Vassal Module with the direct collaboration of Thomas Denmark, who provides me all the original Art Design ...
Current Video is here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NOxcwl7tp8
It's why i need time to integrate the solo mode into the core current RFTG module ...