Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Hodges
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Stephen,

I would say around 4 on a scale of 1 to 10.

The rulebook is quite long, but that's because it contains a large number of examples of play, (which I always find important when learning a new game).

The gameplay itself is very straightforward, and is very modular, i.e. one self contained game phase follows another in a fairly logical way.

Counter denisty is low, and the number of charts has been kept to a minimum, (we've basically got everything down on a single reference card).

There are also very few exceptions to standard rules which again, I always find complicates matters, (i.e. unit x has a combat value of y, except when being attacked across a river in a daylight turn, but not if being attacked by an armour unit, etc...), and the few that are are very intuitive, such as Super Etendard attacks are conducted with Exocets, not bombs.

Dan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.