Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Humphrey
United States
Culver
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I saw the math trade for the Kalamazoo Game Day but I can't find information anywhere else about it. Can someone steer me in the right direction?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
The math trade is closed now, but I'd be happy to help you get hooked up into the game clubs around Kzoo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Saint Joseph
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
I would do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing. I would love to become a professional whistler.I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.
badge
Bffffttt, Pffffttt, Buuuuurtt........
mbmbmbmbmb
cold_fuzion wrote:
The math trade is closed now, but I'd be happy to help you get hooked up into the game clubs around Kzoo.
Not Kzoo, he should just go half the way and come around St. Joe for some gaming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave VanderArk
United States
Coopersville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Or road trip to Grand Rapids on May 16 for our next big open game day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hal

Michigan
msg tools
mb
spearjr wrote:
cold_fuzion wrote:
Not Kzoo, he should just go half the way and come around St. Joe for some gaming.

Where's the gaming in St. Joe? I live in Stevensville.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave VanderArk
United States
Coopersville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hal wrote:
spearjr wrote:
cold_fuzion wrote:

Come to GR on May 16!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Saint Joseph
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
I would do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing. I would love to become a professional whistler.I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.
badge
Bffffttt, Pffffttt, Buuuuurtt........
mbmbmbmbmb
David Vander Ark wrote:
Hal wrote:
spearjr wrote:
cold_fuzion wrote:

Come to GR on May 16!
The game group is GR is great, lots of nice folks, I always have a good time when I go.

More local, the gaming in St. Joe is sorta sparadic, happening every 1-2 weeks, depending on who brings up the topic about wanting to game and who is available to host. That said, Jeff Boes, Mike D and myself all have hosted and are active gamers. Oh and euros aren't your thing, Erik Merchant is a nice fellow who occasionally dabbles in euro gaming but loves war games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.