Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Edward Montgomery
United States
Moraga
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"Destroy one of a rival's urban buildings. Your civilization produces resources equal to one half the buildings cost, round up."

I seem to remember reading something that said that the victim gets to select the damage, but I can't find it anywhere. Obviously, it makes a difference! Potentially a large one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ægir Æxx
Iceland
Reykjavik
Gullbringusysla
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Edge wrote:
"Destroy one of a rival's urban buildings. Your civilization produces resources equal to one half the buildings cost, round up."

I seem to remember reading something that said that the victim gets to select the damage, but I can't find it anywhere. Obviously, it makes a difference! Potentially a large one.

I believe it's the aggressor that chooses which urban building will be destroyed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Costas
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Edge wrote:

That says it all. It does not say: "Your rival must destroy one of his own buildings."

You're doing the raiding, you pick your target.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.