Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raber Jr.
United States
Warsaw
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
We can stay inside and play games, I don't know...
mbmbmbmbmb
My four year old son who is greedy and NEVER leaves the temple when he should was rewarded the other night when he finished the game with a score of 155!!! I don't know what an average score is in 'Incan Gold' but i've played the game 50 times and have never scored higher than 80 or so.

Anyhow, in one round there were 5 different hazard cards on the table and ALL but one treasure card was turned up (14 treasure cards). Everyone else had left the temple a long time ago so my son was just 'gobbling' up the gems (and not sharing them with anyone). He left the temple just in time. He basically did this in two rounds in the same game.

Anyhow, i guess pressing your luck (to the extreme) sometimes pays off!!! As a side note, he hasn't won since cuz he's still trying to replicate that experience.

just thought i'd share that gaming moment with anyone who cares...it was a game to remember.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.