Subject: Flintloque, 3rd Edition rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Edmund Proctor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The 3rd Edition of Flintloque has been released.

There has been many changes to the rules, I have seen a play-test version, but have not yet purchace the full publish version yet.

Ed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Oxley
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just picked it up. So far, I really like what I'm seeing. Can't really compare it to Reloaded until I get a chance to play, but they have done away with most of the tables, and record keeping is now optional, using written record or using chits, so just depends on what you like to see on the table or how much record keeping you want to do. Printing is different, with no plastic spine, just a normal booklet, nice color cover graphics and black and white inside with color pics in the middle. Really looking forward to getting this on the table, but it will have to wait for a few weeks while I study it and finish a few other committments. There is even a 'solitaire' rule page for those who dont have another player. I can see myself running a game or two that way while I get ready to present it at the local game shop. Watch for 2 more volumes, Death in the Snow coming shortly (I hope) for the undead of the Wichlands, and Grapeshotte, adding artillery, more weapons and scenarios, primarily updating the original Grapeshotte book that was out in the late '90s.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edmund Proctor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a new entree for the 3rd Edition on BGG.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/43141

There have been some major changes to the rules, some say its a new set of rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Haesendonckx
Belgium
Antwerp - Schoten
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know where I can get the miniatures?

I love this game :)...but without figs...it's not the same :(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edmund Proctor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If you wish to try out the 3rd edition rules there is now a free lite version avalible from Alternitive Armies or the Notable news group.

Ed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edmund Proctor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
From the manufacters website (www.flintloque.com).

And there is US supplier as well (Link listed on the AA website).

Ed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kurt benson
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
Figures can be gotten from the website for alternative armies. there is also a distributer on the east coast based out of maryland name of which I can't remember. shipping is very reliable and not too bad-timewise considering its coming from Scotland. being in Idaho, the shipments still make it in about 2 weeks and a bit going through customs and all. great company and really supportive of the players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.