J H
United States
Billings and Bozeman
Montana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been spending time here and there, adding links from Game/Publisher/Designer pages to their respective microbadges. This is fun to do in the Wiki, but it's getting quite tedious. Is there an automated way to go about doing this?

Thanks so much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J H
United States
Billings and Bozeman
Montana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to continue slowly making my way through the Game Designers who have microbadges. About half of them so far that have microbadges, don't have them mentioned on their BGG pages. I'm using this format to announce who has a microbadge:

'''Microbadge'''

http://files.boardgamegeek.com/images/microbadges/mb_3MBooks... [http://www.boardgamegeek.com/microbadge/6682 Buy It]

I'm getting good at identifying acronyms of publishers, but can't seem to locate the BGG page for this publisher:
Andrew / Clay Games
What publisher is this?
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Cappello
United States
Pasadena
MD
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
United States
White Settlement
TX
flag msg tools
Only 6 months until the next round.
badge
A little lower and to the left, please.

Drew/Clay Games is a design team, not a publisher.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J H
United States
Billings and Bozeman
Montana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So that should be moved into Designers?

Thanks for the info!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
White Settlement
TX
flag msg tools
badge
We are a publisher, but without anything in publication, yet. That's why I haven't asked to be added to the publishers list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J H
United States
Billings and Bozeman
Montana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
drewdane wrote:
We are a publisher, but without anything in publication, yet. That's why I haven't asked to be added to the publishers list.

Sounds good! When you get added as a publisher, remember to add your fan microbadge to your page!

After taking some breaks at this data entry stuff, I'm about 30% done with updating the publisher pages. When adding their fan microbadge, I'm also giving them representative images.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
White Settlement
TX
flag msg tools
badge
I always try to add any badges I design to the appropriate wiki. I don't know why all MB designers don't do this? It's a free ad for your badge!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J H
United States
Billings and Bozeman
Montana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
drewdane wrote:
I always try to add any badges I design to the appropriate wiki. I don't know why all MB designers don't do this? It's a free ad for your badge!

Yeah! I'm noticing that about 70% of the publisher microbadges aren't listed on the publisher pages on BGG. Perhaps the designers should give me a "cut" of their microbadge sales after I get all of these done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J H
United States
Billings and Bozeman
Montana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Finished!

As of this post, all publishers who have microbadges have them posted and linked to on their BGG pages!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
He went overloading on testing and coding and his name was
United Kingdom
Redhill
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
Support comes in many forms: community involvement, forum posts, submitting data, running PbF games, word-of-mouth advertising, financial donations... All these are vital to this site, and you have my sincere thanks for participating in any of them.
badge
Currently: planning.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I noted all (seven!) of the MicroBadges relating to Douglas Adams. Do let me know if I missed any.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.