Popular Tags: [View All]
Fredrik Borg
Sweden
Lund
Skåne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I saw a thread somewhere here that complained about Valley Games, Inc. I have no idea what happened in that case but I must say I'm very impressed by their service.

I bought Hannibal a month ago and 2 plastic stands for the generals were missing. Even though I didn't buy the game directly from Valley Games I still wrote them an email asking if I could somehow get the two missing pieces. They answered me directly, very friendly, and swiftly sent me a complete new set of plastic stands (8-10 or something) for free. I'm even more impressed by this since I live in Sweden and they had to send them overseas.

Thanks Valley Games,
Fredrik.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabe Covert
United States
Lexington
KY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
April Fools' Day was yesterday...

ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Fix
United States
Sterling Hts
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately, your story seems to be much more the exception than the rule. I have eMailed Valley Games numerous times about the borken generals I got, along with getting replacement stickers. That was last year, and have not received anything yet. Beleive me, I am glad for you; just wish they were more consistent with good customer service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Erickson
United States
Winona
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rlfix wrote:
Unfortunately, your story seems to be much more the exception than the rule. I have eMailed Valley Games numerous times about the borken generals I got, along with getting replacement stickers. That was last year, and have not received anything yet. Beleive me, I am glad for you; just wish they were more consistent with good customer service.

At least you got your generals. I am STILL waiting for mine from the hannibal preorder. Sent several emails, have posted on threads, and not a peep. And I think I am still one of two people to have the Valley Games microbadge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
patrel wrote:
Sent several emails, have posted on threads, and not a peep. And I think I am still one of two people to have the Valley Games microbadge.

You should threaten them that you will delete your Valley Games microbadge if they don't provide satisfaction!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Libby
United States
Middletown
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
russ wrote:
patrel wrote:
Sent several emails, have posted on threads, and not a peep. And I think I am still one of two people to have the Valley Games microbadge.

You should threaten them that you will delete your Valley Games microbadge if they don't provide satisfaction!

Yeah, I don't get why you would keep showing the badge saying your a fan and they have not sent your generals yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Erickson
United States
Winona
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
crazyyog wrote:
russ wrote:
patrel wrote:

Yeah, I don't get why you would keep showing the badge saying your a fan and they have not sent your generals yet.

Its a not so long story. If you read the "WTF Hannibal on Tanga thread", you will find out why I have the badge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bowie
Spain
Inca
Baleares
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I preordered 4 Hannibal RvsC two years ago.

Last email from Valley Games was March 12th telling me for THIRD time that the generals they promised in the preorder were sent some days before.

I'm still waiting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.