United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Overtext pending moderation...
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi people,

I'm almost ready to upload a new set of variants to the file section. However, the file and I are both at work, and my copy of the game is at home, and I need a couple of things confirmed to me before I can finalise the variants and upload. If anyone could help, I'd appreciate it greatly! The two things I need are:

1) The exact wording on Raymond's "Sea of Night" memory card, and

2) The order that the different location types are listed in on the legend in the corner of the board reading from top to bottom (I think it's religious > business > nightlife > civic > residential, but I need this confirmed).

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McKendrick
United Kingdom
Glasgow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Chris

SEA OF NIGHT

....first the fluff text....

"Ever walk in space? Each heartbeat shakes you like a terrier, and every breath is a thunderclap. After I bailed out of my fighter, I floated there for three day, watching my air bottom out and feeling my suit constrict. I almost took off my helmet when the panic got bad, but my fingers were to numb to work the seal"

....now the main text....

Memory: Shuffle Raymond's memory cards together at the start of the game, and deal one out to each other player, returning the rest to the box.

Play this card when Raymond enters the Challenger Memorial Ferry (G5). Raymond ends his turn and discards his hand. Afterward return this card to the box.

....now for the board....

you have the order correct from top to bottom left to right

religious>>business>>nightlife>>civic>>residential

Hope this helps

John (Nhoj on the FFG board)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks John, that's great! Will post when the variants are successfully uploaded.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Niezelski
United States
Seymour
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, I know it's annoying, and usually I wouldn't do this, but this seems to be a special case: it should actually be "too numb to work the seal."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McKendrick
United Kingdom
Glasgow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No probs - I didn't check my spelling well enough but since this is fluff text shouldn't matter to game play. My wife would kill me though, she is spelling and grammar psicop
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
File has been uploaded. Just waiting for approval.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.