Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: Dungeons And Dragons rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Aubrey
msg tools
Hello People, Ive Just Joined This Site And Would Like To Know If Anyone Would Like To Play Dungeons And Dragons Via MSN With me, Im A New Player And Need A DM In Order To Play, Dont Worry, I Have Gone Through The Concept Of Making My Character And Have Read Up On The Basics, So Please Anyone Thats Interested Please Contact Me

DannyAubrey@Hotmail.co.uk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
www.rpggeek.com

keep an eye out.

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buetow
United States
McHenry
Illinois
flag msg tools
Combat Commander Archivist
badge
Move! Advance! Fire! Rout! Recover! Artillery Denied! Artillery Request! Command Confusion...say what?!
mbmbmbmbmb
And until that's up, try www.rpg.net

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kSwingrÜber
United States
Ridgefield
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
DnD Player wrote:
Hello People, Ive Just Joined This Site And Would Like To Know If Anyone Would Like...

wOW... wHAT iS uP wITH yOUR uSE oF cAPITALS? dID yOU lEARN tHAT oN sOME jUVENILE cHAT sITE? lOL
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike hibbert
United Kingdom
Gloucester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kswingruber wrote:
DnD Player wrote:
Hello People, Ive Just Joined This Site And Would Like To Know If Anyone Would Like...

wOW... wHAT iS uP wITH yOUR uSE oF cAPITALS? dID yOU lEARN tHAT oN sOME jUVENILE cHAT sITE? lOL

Yay, let's mock the new guy! Did you learn that behaviour on some juvenile chat site?

Welcome DnD Player, hope you find someone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.