Subject: Initial starting setup for Scotland map? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maarten D. de Jong
Netherlands
Zaandam
flag msg tools
badge
All correct. Well, since goods are not replenished save through a Production action, you'll run out soon enough. Keep in mind that the cities on the map are of one colour only, and that you must Urbanise to get the cities of the other colour (with plenty of cubes on it still) on the playing area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikko Saari
Finland
flag msg tools
http://www.lautapeliopas.fi/ - the best Finnish board game resource!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
piko wrote:
Hope I understand it right. Why do you say that the cities on the map are of one colour only?

They're all white (or black) on the production chart.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karlyn Singh
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to resurrect a really old thread, but I'm a little confused: Seeing as all of the starting cities are white, and the additional town tiles are all letters, that means that none of the black letters are ever going to be used, correct? In this case it doesn't seem to make sense to place any goods cubes for the black numbers. I'm not sure whether or not I'm missing something, but if anyone could clarify, I would appreciate it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.