Geoff Bennett
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
I HATE it when newbies keep asking the same questions that have been previously posted before, so I dug deep into the old threads before asking this ... I just couldn't find much that was satisfactory, sooooo ...

I thought I had read somewhere that one Zombie player can't use his cards during another Zombie player's turn, but now I can't seem to find where I thought I had read that.

When you have two Zombie players, can one player play ANY card on the other player's Zombies, so long as the card doesn't have the words "YOUR Zombies" (my caps)? I mean, Z-One can actually move Z-Two's Zombies with a "Shamble" card, for example? And if that shambled Zombie shambles into a Hero's space, it must fight during Z-One's Fight Heroe's phase or Z-Two's Fight Heroe's phase?

Can one Zombie player play a Fight card on behalf of the other Zombie player's Zombies so long as it doesn't violate the "one Zombie Fight card per fight" rule? It seems like the line between the brown and the green Zombies can get pretty blurry under certain circumstances.

Lastly, when "Cornered" says it lasts "Until the start of the next Zombie Turn," does that mean the next GROUP Zombie Turn? For example, if Z-One plays "Cornered," does that card last through Z-One's turn AND Z-Two's turn AND the subsequent Hero turn, or does it end at the beginning of Z-Two's turn (technically speaking, "the start of the NEXT Zombie Turn"?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Marandola
Canada
Mirabel
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the FAQ

Q7. - In a game with two Zombie players, can I use cards that say “your Zombies” on the other Zombie Player’s models?

A7. - No. When it says “your Zombies” it means only YOUR Zombies. Other cards that are not specific may be used on either Zombie player (or even possibly a mix if you are choosing individual Zombie models).

So yes you could

For the other question the next Zombie Turn is for the group of Zombies

a good link for this game

http://www.flyingfrogwiki.com/ffpwiki/index.php?title=LNOE_F...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seiya V
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
You'll Never Walk Alone!
mbmbmbmbmb
Remember that it is not an individual's "Zombie Turn" But THE Zombie turn as a whole. Thus, you able to share with each other what cards you have, play cards on each other's zombies (unless it says YOUR), etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.