Subject: My Zombie Plague Game and Many Thanks!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jeff eastman
United States
iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well after a long and fun time, I'm finally done with my Zombie Plague game. The only expansions I don't have made is twitchers and crawlers. I really don't play those to often. Mostly what this post is about, is my thanks and gratitude of everyone submitting their hardwork and creativity towards this game. This allowed me to spend many hours building and playing this game. Brian and Scott created a game that is easy and fun and totally expandable only to your imagination. Please check out my pictures and let me know what you all think. So thank you and much gratitude to Brain S Roe & Scott Kilander for creating ZP, Kwanchai for all his imput and great art work, Banjo, Rob Robinson, Moonsyler, Twniners, Scherzo, OkieDokie Games, Malechi, Will for making the Willsys 1.0 and anybody else that I have forgotten or can't find their name. Thank you. Now its off to play more Zombie Plague, finish the last two expansions Twitchers and Crawlers and finish my dead of night game. I'm also going to try my hand in making some maps. Mall, Hospital, Police Station,and Military Base are my goals.
Thanks to all
Jeffie Joe - Jeff Eastman
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.