Vampire: Prince of the City» Forums » Rules

Subject: two questions on resilience. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joao Silva
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not really two as one that i just posted was already answered. I know, i should have searched the forum before posting... sorry

Resiliance state that:"you may roll a die every time you are about to loose vitae (not spend). if you score 6+ ignore the effect and keep your vitae.". Now:

The event "Vitae Curse" states as effect: "All players lose one Additional Vitae during the Resolution Phase."
is this a situation where the Resiliance would apply? or is it just an "alteration" on when is stated that "every player must lose ONE Vitae" becomes "every player must lose TWO Vitae" and it would be not applyable, from what WW stated?

thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Pavitt
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think resilience helps. You lose 2 vitae.

Actually, this was asked before, and didn't get a reply. So, I could be wrong.

If in doubt, decide for yourselves before you start your next game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petre Tutunea
Romania
flag msg tools
designer
The 1 Vitae lost during each Resolution phase is mandatory and cannot be prevented by any means. The Vitae Curse only amplifies the blood loss and, therefore, the cumulated effect still can't be avoided.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.