BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: FREE DEMO rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Yeskelawitch
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I have a free demo of my game ROLL DICE KILL MONSTERS HAVE FUN DUNGEON CRAWLER. Please excuse the wording of the demo, I wrote it for the sake of the uninitiated (non gamers).If you would like a copy leave me an e-mail and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Eve
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
gofluxyourself wrote:
I have a free demo of my game ROLL DICE KILL MONSTERS HAVE FUN DUNGEON CRAWLER. Please excuse the wording of the demo, I wrote it for the sake of the uninitiated (non gamers).If you would like a copy leave me an e-mail and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Why don't you just get some free web hosting and put your demo up there for download?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Hammerite wrote:
gofluxyourself wrote:

Why don't you just get some free web hosting and put your demo up there for download?

Or make a page here at BGG with the eintire game in the FILES section?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.