Subject: World at War: The Untold Stories on P500 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffrey Lewis
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
World at War: The Untold Stories recounts the struggle of Warsaw Pact and NATO allies previously not covered in World at War modules. By now you know the tale of the Soviet thrust through the Eisenbach Gap, learned how the red horde destroyed the best the Bundeswehr could throw against them, and gamed the story of the Russians bold seizure of the Rhine River bridges. But there are many more tales tell before the communist forces encircle Paris. Tales that were heretofore untold. Gather round the blazing tank, it's the summer of 1985; welcome to the next chapter in the dark world of Mark H. Walker's World at War.

Melodramatics aside, the Untold Stories documents the battles of the Canadians, East Germans, Poles, Dutch and Belgians as each fought desperately to survive in the opening days of the war that ended all wars. The modules 528 counters are the most that we have ever stuffed in a game and its geomorphic maps are a first for a World at War title. Go to http://www.locknloadgame.com for more information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim P.
United States
Thousand Oaks
CA
flag msg tools
Visit the Wargame Bootcamp guild
badge
Muppet !
mbmbmbmbmb
My P-500 order has just been submitted, I am looking forward to a myriad of new nationalities.

One small grog-like correction needed...

Quote:
Command new forces and equipment, such as the Belgian and Canadian Leopard I tanks, Lynx armored personnel carriers, East German BTR-152s, Polish T-72s, and Dutch Chieftains.

The Dutch had Centurions and Leopard Is rather than Chieftains, only the BAOR had them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.