United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As the subject line states, I'm looking to trade a few board games for either Eye of Judgment cards (PS3 game) or HeroScape figures (mostly stuff from Waves 1 - 8)

I have Talisman (Revised 4th Edition) with Upgrade Pack (AND the actual FFG Board) and the Reaper expansion AND the 2 promo cards available - in excellent shape. I also have Kingsburg (FFG Version in superb shape), Micro Mutants: Evolution (like new, never played), Ticket to Ride: Europe (great shape, never played), Memoir '44 (very good shape), Through the Desert, and Inkognito available. Though I'm not really keen on trading it, I also have Railroad Tycoon US Edition (good shape, missing one train but it's been replaced by larger wood train piece). I also have Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (PC) and Empire: Total War Collector's Edition (PC) available for trade, too.

I'd also consider trading some of these for DVD sets of my favorite shows which include:

Friends
(looking for Season 2 specifically or 8)
Seinfeld (seasons 5-7, preferably 5 though first)
MASH Season 3 and up
LOST Season 2

I'm also willing to trade for the Gold Box Edition of Seasons 1&2 of Twin Peaks TV Show.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? ::: crickets chirping ::::

LOL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Easterlin
United States
Saint Peters
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll take a look.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
The Wonder Computer of the 1980s
badge
But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty
mbmbmbmbmb
I have about 300 common and uncommons, and 33 Rares (nothing uber powerful, many duplicates) from the first set. Please let me know what you think they're worth, and I'll take a look at what you've got for trade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.