Kent Fletcher
United States
Saratoga Springs
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
I am awaited in Valhalla!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Attention all SE Idaho/N Utah gamers. There will be a gaming convention held in Idaho Falls this Saturday (April 11th). I recieved the info below from the organizer Josh Wheeler aka Nonamnon and he gave me permission to post it here.

"We are planning a smaller con this April. It will be one day only, April 11th, and will be held at a facility located at 1575 Skyline Drive, which is near the Idaho Falls airport.
Tickets will be $10 each for the April MinIcon.

We are also still planning on another 2 day event on the 2nd weekend in October, although we have not yet confirmed the location. April is a bit of test to see how this new location works out for the con."

He also said that while this is just a one day event, there are 2 game stores in Idaho Falls which will most likely have gaming going on Friday night (Gameopolis on 555 3rd Street or A Street Games on the corner of Park and B Street). I've attended Icon in the past and it was a lot of fun!
Hope to see you all there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Summers
United States
Ammon
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting. I will surely be there. Excited to get some gaming in. I would LOVE to get one or more games in that have been on my list to try. If you have any of these and want to bring them, that would be awesome:

Le Havre
Factory Fun
Ubongo Extrem
Ghost Stories

Also, I'll bring a few games for a trade table. I know of at least one other person who will bring some also. So feel free to take part in that as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Fletcher
United States
Saratoga Springs
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
I am awaited in Valhalla!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have Ghost Stories and can bring it. I'll have some games to bring to trade as well.
I would also love to try these if any one has them:
Combat Commander: Europe
Dune
Liberte
Mission Red Planet
See you there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The typical Trade Table going to be set up?
I have a few ready for it.

Anyone have some titles I would like to try out:

Royal Palace
Mac Gertz' machuu Pachuu game
Automobile (if any one has an advanced copy)
Carson City
Bridge Troll (if anyone has an advanced copy, or if Alf attends along with his prototypes)
Tembo (see above)
Heavens of Olympus (if mike attends and brings along his prototype)
Pack and Stack
Masters of Venice
Bombay
Dice Town
Snow Tails
Forest Fellas
Giants
Comuni
Constantinopolis
Cavum
Ablaze
Finca
Chicago Express

Most are not available, but in case they are or someone knows someone who knows someone who's hairdresser is the uncle to someone who knows someone who has access to one of these titles, I thought I'd ask.

Also, I know someone who has my copy of Dune, who also owns Mission:Red Planet - and he could bring both I'm guessing. If you know how to play Dune, that would help a lot since I don't.

I will also have a few of my prototypes with me if I can find a willing victim or 3 to test 'em: Food Fight! Diver Down, Pigs! Mafia, and Bridge Builder (has nothing to do with building bridges, of course), and Bomb Squad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.