Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Wargames» Forums » General

Subject: Arnhem Bridge Attactix counter manifest sought ... and found! Case closed. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jens Euler
Germany
flag msg tools
Hello,
I am looking for the counter manifest of this game. Any list or uploaded scans would be of great help. If it exists elsewhere, please post a link.
Many thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens Euler
Germany
flag msg tools
Thanks to nhojput, the problem is solved.
For further reference:
The game has 82 printed counters, 80 are double sided, 2 single sided.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Novean
United States
Valencia
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, I have the same question as I just picked up a copy of the game via ebay. It appears that the rules are incorrect as I have 40 units from each side. The rules mention there are 10 German units that start on the board and 25 that go into the reinforcements box (I counted 30).

So is the counter distribution 40 per side, plus 1 game turn counter, and 1 polish drop counter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john f stup
United States
damascus
Maryland
flag msg tools
mb
yes, that is correct. the 2 single sided counters are the turn marker and the polish drop zone marker. the rules mention 25 german units as reinforcements and 10 that start in hexes and 5 that start in boxes on the board at the beginning of the game though the germans cannot move on the 1st turn. so the rules are correct but need to be read and reread very carefully.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Novean
United States
Valencia
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the info

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.