Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
How safe is this type of carry? I'm concerned especially where it's located.
Thunderwear Holsters are the safest Concealed Holsters you can own. First, the weapon is on top of the sensitive area of your body pointed down in between your feet. It's impossible to get your finger on the trigger until you extract your weapon. The fact is you actually feel more secure because your weapon will act as a "CUP" to protect the sensitive area of your body if under physical attack!

I never knew what thunderwear was... thanks to Colleen from RSP for educating me. A holster as both aggressive and passive protection... that's kind of a hoot.

thank you for the laugh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Plainwell
Michigan
flag msg tools
Mi cabasa esta muy verde
badge
Et in Vantasia ego
mbmbmbmbmb
mbourgeois wrote:
Quote:
How safe is this type of carry? I'm concerned especially where it's located.
Thunderwear Holsters are the safest Concealed Holsters you can own. First, the weapon is on top of the sensitive area of your body pointed down in between your feet. It's impossible to get your finger on the trigger until you extract your weapon. The fact is you actually feel more secure because your weapon will act as a "CUP" to protect the sensitive area of your body if under physical attack!

I never knew what thunderwear was... thanks to Colleen from RSP for educating me. A holster as both aggressive and passive protection... that's kind of a hoot.

thank you for the laugh.

You do know you can get a microbadge

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wagner
United States
Wood River
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
That's what Plaxico Burress wishes he had that night in the club.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.