Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Herron
United States
Johnson City
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Never play block wargames with a dentist, they have those little mirrors to peek behind the block.
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
1. How does one tell if a unit is AT capable? Is it, if the unit in question has a weapon that is on vehicle combat table?

Quote:
Ricky Correct.

Quote:
2. If a German squad shoots it's only Panzerfaust may I assume it is no longer AT capable?

Quote:
Ricky Correct. Without the AT-capable weapon, he is no longer considered such.

I saw on the Fields of Fire Charts & Tables #0813 under ANTI-TANK COMBAT RESOLUTION AND MODIFIERS there where; Fire is small arms fire +3, Fire is automatic weapons +2, and Grenade! attack -2. When are these used if a unit does not have a weapon on the Vehicle and Anti-Tank Weapons Chart?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo Klinkisch
Germany
Heidelberg
Baden-W├╝rttemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sherron wrote:
I saw on the Fields of Fire Charts & Tables #0813 under ANTI-TANK COMBAT RESOLUTION AND MODIFIERS there where; Fire is small arms fire +3, Fire is automatic weapons +2, and Grenade! attack -2. When are these used if a unit does not have a weapon on the Vehicle and Anti-Tank Weapons Chart?

Haven't played with vehicles yet, but here are my 2 cent:

- A unit must be AT-capable to be able to use the "Fire" action during the Vehicle phase (that is, to be able to actively fire against vehicles).
- But any vehicle unit doing any action has first to check for fire from the card's VOFs markers, and here come in play the AT-modifiers for "normal" weapons (you can find them on the VOF markers too, in a little circle) you mentioned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Gray
United States
Powder Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
7.5A and 7.5B

Sorry for short answers -- exhausted here...snore

Ricky
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Herron
United States
Johnson City
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Never play block wargames with a dentist, they have those little mirrors to peek behind the block.
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh! I got it now and it makes sense. Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.