Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Sisk
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you heard about a cool game called Yahtzee Free For All? It's also designed by Richard Borg and is an interesting take on Yahtzee. And it comes with 5 dice for each of up to 6 people (and a funky hexagonal box that is also the board, and the coolest chips I've seen in a while) . . . enough to also play Liars' Dice!

So for anyone looking to pick up enough dice for Liars' Dice and also get another cool Borg game, I designed a print and play Liars' Dice board to fit in the Yahtzee Free For All box! I even copied the look and font so that everything matches. Here it is:

You will need to print it out on tabloid (11 x 17) paper (or have it printed at an office supply store) to get it all on one sheet. At full resolution (200 ppi) it's just over 10" by just over 8.7". You can also set it to print on two pages and just trim and glue them together.

When you set it to print at a width of 10", you can trim around the edges and it will fit perfectly in the Yahtzee Free For All box! box on top of the other components. If you want it to fit below the insert, you will need to reduce the size accordingly.

I tossed the insert (well, put it in a closet since I can't bring myself to toss anything game related away) to make room for the cups. I used plastic 7oz disposable tumblers that can be squished enough to fit in the box.

Now if only there was a Liars' Dice variant that used the cool chips that come with Yahtzee Free For All box!

UPDATE: I have uploaded a PDF of the board which has the image sized and ready to print!

The file contains 2 different versions. One is a tabloid sized page (11" x 17") with the full board (page 1) so that it can be printed in one piece.

The other has two letter sized pages with one half on each page in case you want to print it at home.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.