Subject: Dual Exorcism - Is there an order in which the ghosts leave? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Mosley
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a situation come up in a solitaire game today.

Two ghosts were next to the same corner village space and I wanted to exorcise them both.
However, the two ghosts were:
Hound of Depth [1 blue] - Who cannot be exorcised by tao dice (only tokens)
&
Black Widow [2 black] - Who locks up my tao tokens (making it impossible to exorcise the Hound of Depth above.

I went to the corner space and rolled 2 white and 1 green. The two wild white sides were enough to exorcise Black Widow, thus freeing up my Tokens. Could I then spend a blue token to exorcise Hound of Depth as well or are the dual exorsisms concidered simultanious in which case my tao tokens would have to have been available at the time I rolled the dice?

Looking back, I realize if the circle of prayer had a blue token, I could have use it, but it wasn't. It was in the oposite corner and I was trying to clear my tile in a hurry. Use of my yin-yang token could have also made this a non-issue, but for the sake of future argument, what is the general rule for exorcising two ghosts? Do they have to be removed simultaneously or can you remove one then the other?

I hope that made sense 'cause I kind of confused myself while I was typing it

Thanks
-Kevin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bigney
United States
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The two exorcisms are simultaneous, so you can't get rid of the Hound on that turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Mosley
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Jans
Belgium
Ham
Limburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Edit: Nevermind, found it in the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.