Miika Miinin
Finland
Lappeenranta
flag msg tools
Check my Avatar OverText!
badge
Check my UberBadge OverText!
mbmbmbmbmb
There was four of us - we were the only ones knowing something afwul was about to happen... Some greater evil was rising and we were the only ones able to stop it. I had knoweldge about outer worlds, Kimmo and Ville were able to put up a good fight and Jenni knew something about magic and spellcasting. The problems started in a town of Dunwich near Arkham - where we were located... We heard some rumors about a gate bursting open somewhere in Dunwich a Dark Young patroling 'round the gate... None of us was ready to go and see what's the deal there.

We found out more information about the ancient evil about to be awaken was "The Gate and the Key" what ever that meant... Sealing gates was even more difficulty than before and stopping the great old one awakning wasn't made any easier by the really weird pharaoh exhibit in the museum and a play about some yellow king or something being played in the theater of Arkham. Holy man of the town called for a clothes help for the local homeless wandering the streets: they weren't dressed that trendy, but maybe it's forgivable, 'cos they've been wearing the same set for couple of thousand years... They were no ordinary homeless, they were some kind of mummies escaping the exhibit... I was knocked unconsious by 'em and as I wake up in the hospital I met Kimmo who had faced the same faith... He was also broke and on his way to Dunwich to seal some gates and kill the monsters... I gave him a dollar and in no time he was back in the hospital, once again beated up by the mummies. I paid his hospital fees as well as my own.

I heared that Ville had sealed a gate to another time... He had met his self from the future and he had now more ideas about what's going on... But suddenly about everything seemed to be going wrong: Dunwich had unstability and some kind of horror seemed to be waking up there also, people went insane causing riots to break out all around the Arkham and Kimmo was as good as dead, as he was surrounded by Riots, Hound of Tinadalos and other horrible monsters. I jumped to a gate to R'Lyeh and Jenni traveled to another dimension. Gates were opening at an alarming rate and even the one Ville had sealed bursted open again... We definately weren't prepared for the final battle yet!

The situation was plain awful - two of us were in the outer worlds, on just wandering around and one showing his now almost useless press pass to five open gates... More people went insane and the next gate would cause the ancient one to awake... The final gate opened, causing me and Kimmo to get devoured as Yog-Sothoth arrived... Jenni was almost powerless against the one and Ville fought till bitter end... But we were no match for the ancient evil... Arkham was gone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.