Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jack K
United States
Shorewood
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Edited because this was getting a bit messy and hard to read with all of the changes...

Hi all,

I'm hoping to acquire Auf Achse (the newer version) and Himalaya: The 5-6 Player Expansion (not necessarily together) and I'm hoping that posting here might encourage some people who don't have these listed as being for trade to consider parting with them.

I do have some interesting things on my trade list and I'm open to packaging things together to get in the right ballpark for value - if it comes out in your favour, it's not that big a deal.

All games listed are complete and in English.

Caylus - Like new. Mayfair first edition, I think.

The Scepter of Zavandor - Like new. No insert, but I've owned three open copies and none of them have had inserts - was there one?

Kingsburg - Like new, except that it's lost the "box fart" that some people love.

La Città - Like new. I took off the shrink and punched it myself but haven't played it yet.

WildLife - Like new and OOP. Event the insert is intact, which is rare.

A Touch of Evil: The Supernatural Game - Like new. Played once.

Atolla Modulis (fan expansion for Funkenschlag) - Excellent condition. I can't really call it like new as it's a top-quality version of a PnP expansion for Power Grid.

San Juan - Excellent condition (possibly like new but I'd have to check).

Guillotine - New in shrink.

Augsburg 1520 - Contents are like new. The box has two minor compression dings in opposite corners.

Gargon - Like new. Played once.

I might also be convinced to part with a like new copy of Imperial, but I'd have to think about that one...

Please send a GM if you're interested.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Seeking Steel Driver and Himalaya expansion
Quote:
Seeking Steel Driver and Himalaya expansion

There's an expansion already! (and I kid Jack )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack K
United States
Shorewood
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Seeking Steel Driver and Himalaya expansion
I also seem to be getting a NIS copy of Formula Dé Circuits 34 & 35: Bahrain & Shanghai, which I might be prepared to part with, in the right deal - although that's coming from Europe, so there might be a short delay in that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack K
United States
Shorewood
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Seeking Himalaya 5-6 player expansion
Just bumping this up. I now have Steel Driver taken care of - I think - but I'm still looking for Himalaya: The 5-6 Player Expansion.

Also, the newer version of Auf Achse is something else that interests me, if you have one you might part with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack K
United States
Shorewood
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just edited the original post to make it easier to read. All of those strikethrough changes were getting too messy...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.